Wednesday 18 July 2018

Silk Sarees in Gurgaon, Georgette Sarees in Gurgaon


Sarees, define our Indian cultural heritage. The elegance of sarees is
enough to add beauty to any women. Not only in India, now we can also
see this Indian fashion and heritage, sarees,  getting high popularity
globally as well. There are a huge variety when it comes to sarees, like
cotton sarees, silk sarees, georgette sarees etc, but according to my
personal opinion silk sarees are the most gorgeous ones. My mom once
told me that silk sarees are much more than just five to nine yards clothes,
it is the essence of our culture and tradition. Silk sarees are simply perfect
for women of any age and can be found from grandma’s closet to a young
girl’s fashionable modern collection. Be it a simple occasion or a grand
party, silk sarees can never fail to show the elegance in a woman wearing
it.
Well there was a wedding in my house on the month of January, and I
needed to do a lot of shopping. On the wedding the I was planning to drape
a silk saree, and as told by my mother I could find the best silk sarees in gurgaon
in the showroom of Bandini Sarees. Before going for shopping I decided to
do some research of my own on silk sarees so that I could select the best
once suited for the wedding. While doing research I actually some interesting
points and got to know a lot about the variety of silk sarees. A very surprising
fact is, every state in India has a particular speciality of silk sarees. Isn’t that
amazing? Well but let me discuss with you mainly about the most important
variety of silk sarees.
1. Kanjeevaram Silk Saree: The pride of Tamil Nadu, Kanjeevaram silk
sarees are originally from Kancheepuram, and mainly come in vibrant
colours, with contrasting borders.
2. Banarasi Silk Saree: Originating from Varanasi, these are one of the
finest silk sarees with intricate designs and Mughal motifs, the royal ones
mainly of silver and golden colours, and are a must in every bride’s shopping
list.
3. Raw Silk Saree: Very simple saree with contrasting borders; easy to wear
and carry.
4. Patola Silk Saree: These sarees have beautiful colour combinations and
have geometrical shaped designs. A perfect wear for any occasion.
5. Chanderi Silk Saree: Originating from Madhya Pradesh, these are extremely
light weight sarees with a gorgeous look and designs consisting of chanderi
temples, peacocks, coins and floral designs.
There are other varieties as well like Muga, Paithani, Tusar, Mysore silk
sarees etc, but after gathering all informations, I decided to get myself a
Chanderi Silk Saree for the wedding. So in search of silk sarees in gurgaon,
I reached Bandini Sarees with my mother the next day. They had an extraordinary
collection of every possible silk sarees, and once again I got really confused
about which one to buy as everything they were showing were extremely
beautiful. After a draping a few, I finally selected one. It was a beautiful
saree of black and golden combination.
Well it is almost impossible for a woman to visit Bandini Sarees and return
back empty handed. As expected , all of a sudden my mother noticed a
beautiful georgette saree. It looked very unique and really pretty, the fabric
was extrordinary and the saree was a very light weight one, as all georgette
sarees are. So we bought the georgette saree as well. As we were returning
the employees there mentioned that Bandini Sarees also have an online
website and if due to any problem we are not able to visit their showroom
we can easily order from their website as they have the exact same collection.
So if you are looking for the best georgette sarees in gurgaon or the best


silk sarees in gurgaon, donot forget to explore Bandini Sarees, their
collection will definitely satisfy you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment